The annual event of WYSE Travel Confederation is the perfect opportunity for its association members to meet during their Annual General Meetings (AGMs). The Confederation supports a network of 8 specialised sector associations:
- IAPA – International Au Pair Association
- IASIS – International Association For Student Insurance Services Association
- ISIC – International Student Identity Card Association
- ISTC – International Student Travel Confederation
- SATA – Student Air Travel Association
- STAY WYSE – Safe Travel Accommodation for Youth Association
- Study WYSE Association
- WYSE Work Abroad Association
- WYSE Volunteer & Travel Association
These associations host a series of important meetings and workshops in conjunction with WYSTC to provide members and interested newcomers alike with an opportunity to review industry developments, learn from each other and network with potential business partners.
Open and active exchange of ideas at Annual General Meetings (AGMs) helps to keep the associations focused on meeting key industry challenges and the special requirements of the associations members AGM’s are the key forum at which association members discuss current and anticipated developments in the industry, review annual reports, approve budgets and elect Board Members.
Seminars, Workshops and Special Sessions
Seminars, workshops and roundtable discussions organised by the associations and WYSE Travel Confederation itself offer WYSTC participants additional opportunities to gain insider knowledge on matters of vital importance to the youth travel, student travel, cultural exchange and international education community.