Welcome to WYSTC’s Media Room and Press Kit
The media room’s press kit is designed to help with general information on WYSTC, story starters, images and b-roll, statistics and facts, and profiles of key players. We can also assist with media visits to the conference. All journalists and bloggers are welcome!
WYSTC is the signature networking and business event of WYSE Travel Confederation, the world’s leading youth travel confederation based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
We invite travel bloggers, broadcasters, and writers to witness first hand how the youth travel industry is a burgeoning mainstream market. Members of the media are welcome to attend WYSTC and link with key players worldwide for free. Please fill out this form to apply for your press pass today.
Connect and join the conversation with up-to-the-minute social media:
During WYSTC we will be publishing a printed daily newspaper through the WYSTC Wire. Please click here for further details.
This hard copy of the day’s most important highlights is distributed to delegates each day of the conference. If you are interested in contributing content to the Wire or interested in sponsoring the Wire, please contact us at email@example.com.
Facts, Figures, and Story Ideas
- fresh market data reveals surprising facts about the resiliency and power of young travellers. Download these newsworthy details on WYSTC Market Snapshot found here as well as The Power of Youth Travel, a comprehensive look at young travellers and the global community published by WYSE Travel Confederation and its partner, the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)
- the WYSTC team of professionals based in the Netherlands are experts who drive the discourse on youth tourism, interacting with global governments, chambers of commerce, and non-governmental organisations and are a wealth of information for your story
- Write about some good news for your readers! WYSTC represents all that is good and sustainable in tourism, with hundreds of delegates who are dedicated to developing opportunities for young people to travel to work, develop, and learn.
- 22 years ago WYSTC was established to “provide access and opportunities for delegates to do business through business appointments, networking opportunities, social functions and interactive seminars”.
- WYSTC serves a US $173 billion dollar youth industry
- since the first ever WYSTC in Rio De Jeneiro 1992, WYSTC has grown exponentially in size and delegate numbers
- WYSTC is the only global conference of its kind, servicing all areas of the youth industry, from au pair agencies to educational providers
- the most successful WYSTC was held in Brooklyn, New York in 2008
- WYSTC supports both established and new organisations
- there were a total of 5664 business appointments conducted at WYSTC 2012 in San Diego
- 2013 marks 22 cities, 14 countries and 22 years for WYSTC
Download these JPEG files of our WYSTC logos and banners for use in your promotional materials: