There is no other international event that focuses on youth, student and educational travel like WYSTC.
Global Reach Across All Markets
Everyone you need to know in the youth travel industry comes together at WYSTC, making lasting connections that link their market to others in the rest of the world. The industries attending include:
international study, backpacking, group tours, work abroad, volunteering, language travel, cultural exchange, adventure tours, travel agents, booking engines, youth travel accommodation, tourism boards, social networking and support industries like financial services, technology and insurance
Making the right connections
The youth travel industry begins with millions
of young people who travel the world to work, study, and grow. Wherever they go, this vast network of organisations cater to every facet of their journey.
Bringing these diverse industries together under one roof provides a singular opportunity to pursue innovative partnerships, develop creative marketing and distribution channels and tap into new markets.
When you make a connection at WYSTC, you are in touch with the right person – an experienced and trusted fellow professional. Delegates include senior decision makers from the world’s most respected organisations:
- youth, student and educational travel companies
- language schools and educational institutions
- accommodation, attractions, entertainment organisations, restaurateurs, transportation companies and others
- support services such as insurance, technology, marketing, etc.
- regional, state, national and non-governmental tourism organisations