WYSE Travel Confederation is a not-for-profit membership organisation serving the international youth, student and educational travel industry. Formed through the merger of FIYTO and ISTC, the Confederation represents over 100 years of combined industry insight, integrity and experience. Click here to visit the Confederation website.
Its 600+ members across 120+ countries provide international travel and educational experiences to 10+ million young people and students each year. As the world’s most powerful network of youth and student travel professionals, WYSE Travel Confederation helps make destinations enriching, accessible and affordable for students and young travellers.
The Confederation is committed to understanding the ever-changing characteristics, motivations and needs of young travellers. By gathering, analysing and sharing important market intelligence with members, academics and government decision-makers, satisfying the unique fast-changing needs of the youth market is at the forefront of its activities.
WYSE Travel Confederation works with its members, sector associations, tourism authorities and partners around the globe to provide:
- support for the development and success of student and youth travel specialists, and the critical role they play in this unique US$173 billion niche industry
- networking, trading and knowledge-sharing platforms
- market intelligence and research to identify the unique needs and trends of today’s independent travellers and those who serve them
- world-renowned industry events such as the World Youth & Student Travel Conference (WYSTC), Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC) and regional roadshows
- representation at industry events worldwide
- best practice guidelines on products and policies
- specialist industry support
- government lobbying through the promotion and development of the personal, social, economic and cultural benefits of youth travel
- innovative travel products and services for youth and students, such as the International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
Members receive nearly 40% off WYSTC registration. For more information about Confederation benefits, please contact us to speak with one of our members of staff: email@example.com or phone: +31 20 421 2800.